Getting to Leighton Buzzard Market is easy
A visit to Leighton Buzzard Market benefits from close proximity to public parking and the public transport network, so easy to arrive, and easy to get all your shopping home.
Getting to Leighton Buzzard Market by car, bus or train
- Three public carparks: over 250 spaces West Street; over 80 spaces Hockliffe Street; over 100 spaces Duncombe Drive, as well as being well served by the public transport network. It is also possible to use additional free public street parking within walking distance from the market for shorter visits, for example on Baker Street
- At the centre of the local public transport network Leighton Buzzard bus routes
- Connected by the Central Bedfordshire public transport network County Bus Map to village bus services serving: Stoke Hammond, Stewkley; Soulbury; Billington; Northall; Edlesborough; Dagnall; Tilsworth; Stanbridge; Hockliffe; Eggington; Tottenhall; Cubbington, Wing and Wingrave.
- Connected to large towns on the public transport network by a number of the rapid bus routes. Routes 150 and 90, regularly served bus routes, which run through Leighton Buzzard Town Centre, and that give people in neighbouring villages fast easy access to the Leighton Buzzard Market and High Street on market days, for example from Heath and Reach on the 150 Milton Keynes to Aylesbury route, from Stoke Hammond, Tilsworth; Stanbridge; Hockliffe; Eggington on the 90 Milton Keynes to Luton via Dunstable route.
- Leighton Buzzard is also a mainline railway station on the London Midland network
Leighton Buzzard Market is within walking distance to the majority of Leighton-Linslade’s 40,000 population, and you will find many locals walking or cycling, to and from the market.